Saturday, July 26, 2008

summer in europe!

The Louvre Hoovre ready for action!

It's been AGES since my last posting, to the point where I am not sure WHERE to begin.
No place like the present I guess.
Paris, late July, overcast.
the end of the tour de France is tomorrow, with all of the riders triumphantly entering the city after their arduous race, and cycling their way to the Arc de triomphe. It's an amazing thing to see and as I've been watching it after lunch on the telly, I am keen to see the outcome.
this summer I've been mostly in France, but Italy as well.
We had an amazing time in June in Florence, Naples and Rome.
In a fews days I take the train(!) to london to visit friends for a week, thus rounding out my European vacation.
pictures to follow....

1 comment:

T' said...

Looking forward to seeing them!